Hello guys, today in this article I’m going to share a guide on How to Install Phoenix OS on Hard Drive of your PC. Phoenix Operating System is an Android OS made for computers, which is running on Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on your PC. Phoenix OS is made by keeping the productivity of computers in mind and merging it’s interface user friendly to android. By phoenix OS download you can get the taste of your favorite android apps and games on your PC and also do your professional works on a lag free performance of your computer. Checkout previously shared articles on Spotify Premium Apk and how to Install Dolby Atmos on any android.
Phoenix OS Features
Phoenix Operating System is a powerful and flexible Android OS for PC. It has a user friendly interface merged Android and Windows together to make it more quick and familiar it to you. You will get an awesome feeling while using the PC experiences over there. Checkout SMS Bomber – Text Message Bomber For Prank with Your Friends and Check If Facebook account is Real or Fake?
- My Computer, Recycle Bin, etc icons
- Task Bar
- Start Button
- Multi-window Feature
- Title Bar for Each Window with Minimize
- Resize and Close Button
- Keyboard Shortcut Keys
- Right Click Feature
- Much more features
Phoenix OS has get one of the most advance file explorer and managers in the history of android, because it has an extremely professional file manager with lots of useful integrated functions. You should experience it’s remaining advantages on your PC itself when you use Phoenix OS on your Laptop. Also read How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily and See who visited your Whatsapp profile today.
It has an awesome internet browser named Stardust Browser instead of default android browser. Stardust browser is based on the Chromium Project, in which google chrome is built. Hence you can get a fully functional windows browser inside. Have a look on How to Hide WhatsApp Images & Videos From Gallery in Android or iPhone and How to Share Live Location on WhatsApp.
There is a notification bar embedded in this phoenix OS with the the quick settings so that you can access it from the home screen itself. Location of notification bar is at the right bottom site just like windows 10 notification bar was located. But in this notification bar you will get a notifications like any other android device. Whenever you got a new message, a small red light indicator will appear in the notification button as a alert by which you can get to know that you have a pending messages. Checkout Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and how to Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers.
Phoenix OS also includes the three most used productivity tools i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software. You can use these apps inside Phoenix OS same as on windows and enjoy editing on android. There are much more features you will get inside Phoenix OS when you use it yourself. Checkout top 100 Ping Submission Sites For Faster Indexing and How to Use iAPCrazy for Free In-App Purchases.
How to Install Phoenix OS on Hard Drive
Phoenix OS install from USB on an external USB Flash Drive or Hard Drive. So all windows files will stay intact and untouched and none of your software and media on your computer will get deleted. If you install phoenix os on usb then each time you connect the external USB Flash Drive, you will be able to start Phoenix OS and when you disconnect the flash drive then you boot back to the windows. So, you can use this phoenix operating system as a portable OS too. Once you had burned the Phoenix OS ISO image on your USB drive, you can use it on any computer. Have a look on How to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp with Android or iPhone Devices, How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation.
The installation steps for Phoenix OS ISO download on USB drive is made for both UEFI and Legacy Devices, you don’t have to worry about that. This version of Phoenix OS x86 is made for 32 bit devices only. So, this is a Phoenix OS 32 bit version installation process and if you want Phoenix OS 64 bit version then get it from below links. So let’s begin with the installation procedure of this Phoenix OS 32 bit. Checkout How To Record WhatsApp Calls on Android/iPhone Devices and trick on How to Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limits.
Phoenix OS System Requirements
Before going for the installation there are some basic phoenix os requirements which you must have to install phoenix os.
- Download Phoenix OS from here, it is a zip file of around 370 MB.
- Download USB Flash Tool that will burn phoenix os iso install to your USB Flash Drive to make it a bootable media, it is an exe file of size less than 1 MB.
- USB Drive of at least 4 GB of USB 3.0 with a writing speed of 20 MBPS.
Checkout how to Take Picture of Person when they try to Unlock Your Phone and Enter Wrong Pattern or Password.
Steps to Install Phoenix OS
- Plug in the USB Flash Drive into your computer.
- Once computer detects the USB go to My Computer and right click on the Removable Storage and click on Format to format it as exFAT or FAT32 and keep allocation size as it is and click on start.Have a look on how to Share a Blocked URL on Facebook.
- Now, open the USB Flash Tool exe file that you downloaded earlier.It is in Chinese language but don’t worry about it because I have translated it in English on picture. So, you can check from that.Have look on trick to Increase Likes On Facebook Page for Free.
- On the Choose Zip option browse and choose the Phoenix OS download which you have downloaded.
- Then choose the drive to install and click on Start button. You will get this warning message.Must read How to Get More Twitter Followers for Free Using Simple Tips & Tricks. I’m translating it for you, it says:Click on Yes to start burning the phoenix os single boot on your USB Drive.Also checkout how to Create Single Name Facebook Account.
- After burning Phoenix OS completes, you are ready to boot the new android on computer. Just close all windows and click restart button, while clicking restart button press shift button too along with it.
- This will open Device Recovery Boot Menu to choose an operating system, click on Choose Other Operating System in the bottom.This will load the option menu, click on Choose Other Options and checkout who blocked you on instagram.You will get choose the other option menu, here click on Use a Device. Have a look on How to Change MAC Address on Any Android Device (MAC Spoof).Now choose Boot from USB Drive option, this will help you boot from USB Drive. Checkout Best Android Apps For Automobile Insurance.Note: My computer is UEFI hence it is showing UEFI, if you have Legacy then go for Legacy option. Checkout How to Set Full Size Profile Picture on Whatsapp Without Cropping (DP Without Crop).
- Make sure your USB is connected correctly otherwise phoenix os stuck at system initializing. Now, wait till it boot from USB drive. In first boot up it will show up the Phoenix OS Logo.Checkout Facebook Premium Social Toolkit for Free
- After completion you can boot Phoenix OS successfully.
- That’s all, Congrats! Now, keep exploring the New Phoenix OS.
Guide For Other Phoenix Operating Systems Versions
For installation guide of these Phoenix Operating Systems visit here.
PhoenixOSInstaller-v1.2.3 (Based on Android5.1)
- Phoenix os 32 bit, it is an iso file of size 642.3MB of Pheonix OS iso.
PhoenixOSInstaller-v2.0.6 (Based on Android7.1)
- Phoenix os 32 bit, it is an iso filo of size 721.6MB.
- Phoenix os 64 bit, it is an iso filo of size 835.1MB.
Have a look on how to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once and Design your Facebook Profile wall in a New Attractive Way!
That’s all guys, this is the complete guide on How to Install Phoenix OS on your PC. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.