Hello guys, I’m back with guide to Replace Kingroot app with SuperSU in an android phone. If you have a rooted your android device and using Kingroot app or Kinguser app which in some conditions not performing well for gaining root access to some apps then if want to Replace / Remove Kingroot/Kinguser app with SuperSU / Superuser in your android smartphone or due to some other reasons if you want Change Kingroot to Supersu, then you are at right place just follow the instruction properly and you’ll be able to Switch from Kingroot to SuperSU. Also checkout best way to Capture Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone Secretly and Also try Spotify Music Premium APK for Free. If you have MTK android phone, then you need to root your device with the help of Kingroot, as Kingroot have some compatible issues with some apps and it does not have all features for root controller apps. If you decided to Switch from Kingroot to SuperSU, then read this article properly. By using this guide you will be able to Install Supersu in your android device and you can also remove kingroot in future if you want. Previously, I was shared How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation and Check Who Visited My WhatsApp Profile Today.
Actually this method will work in almost all android smartphones, without using PC you can Remove Supersu & Install Kingroot too using your android phone only. Many people are searching for these trick to replace kingroot & use super su on google and getting various methods from which most of method is not working, if you are trying to install super su app from Google Play Store then it will ask for SU binary Update and sadly it wont work. Basically you need CWM or any other Custom Recovery to Flash SU Zip file. But many android mobiles is having poor development level, so custom recovery is not available on them. So I’m giving you 2 methods to change kingroot to supersu and Replace Kingroot to Use Supersu you just need to follow the instruction given in any of the one method according to your choice to Replace Kingroot and Use Supersu. Also checkout how to Create Single Name Facebook Account and Increase Likes On Facebook Page for Free.
Kingroot vs SuperSU
SuperSU is compatible with almost all android apps in comparison to Kingroot, because kingroot have some issues while giving root permissions to some apps. I can say SuperSu is better than Kingroot so it is better to Use SuperSU and remove Kingroot. For example I’m trying to hide SU binary using Hide My Root app, and getting an error of Hide SU Binary failed. So I replaced Kingroot with Supersu, then it works properly. That’s why Supersu is better than kingroot and you will be on safer side if you are replacing kingroot with supersu in your device and you will able to Use Supersu without Kingroot issues. Have a look on Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and Share a Blocked URL on Facebook.
Requirements To Replace Kingroot with Supersu
If you want to Remove Kingroot from your Phone and want to Use Supersu instead, then you need these things first before procceeding to Replace Kingroot with Supersu easily.
How to Easily Replace Kingroot With Supersu in any Android Phone
Before you proceed for Replacing Kingroot with Supersu you must installed Terminal Emulator and RAR for Android; also download the Replace Kingroot with Supersu Zip file. This method is for advance users of android, if you are newbie then go for alternate method which is mentioned below after this method.
- Install Terminal Emulator in your Phone, if doesn’t installed yet.
- Now Extract downloaded Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.zip file in root of your phone’s SD card and internal memory both.
- After that, Open Terminal Emulator and Type below mentioned commands one by one and hit Enter.
- When you enter the above command, it will ask you for Root Permissions, Grant Root Permissions and Enter next command.
- After entering the above command, it will start running scripts and you have to wait for approx 2-3 minutes, Make sure your Mobile Data in turned ON.
- After it get finished, Open Super Su App from app drawer.
- Now, it will ask you for Update Superuser Binary, Click on Continue button and select Normal Mode.
- It may ask for other party root apps which are already installed, so you have to tap on OK and it will Remove Kingroot app from your Phone & Replace Kingroot with SuperSU App.
- You are done! 🙂
Also have a look on one of the best alternate method from below, If you have any issues, while using this guide. You can follow above Steps, and it will work without any problem, I have also personally tested by me and it will working fine. You can Easily follow Step by Step Guide, and it will work. If you have some issues with kingroot / kinguser app, or you don’t like this app, and want to replace Kingroot and install supersu in your Device. By using this steps you can replace superuser with supersu and replace kingo superuser with supersu. You can drop your comment below in comment section, if you have any kinds of problems while following these steps. Checkout most trending trick on How to Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limits and Facebook Premium Social Toolkit for Free.
Sometimes, some users are reporting that their phone get stucked on boot logo after this method. So, Please keep your Stock Rom ready with you in case anything goes wrong in between or after this method.
Alternate Method for Replace Kingroot With Supersu
If you find difficulty or any issue in above mentioned method, then follow this alternate method to Remove Kingroot with SuperSU. If you are newbie then don’t try above method, just go for these method given below.
- Download SuperSu Me App from here,
- Install Supersu Me v6.7 and after installation get finished, Open it.
- When you Open Supersu Me, it will ask you for root permissions, tap on Grant to give superuser root permissions.
- After that, it will show you a big Green Android, just tap on it normally and continue to next step.
- Now, it will start Replacing Kingroot with Supersu, again it will take 2-3 minutes to complete the process.
- After completion, it Launch Supersu App, Now enjoy Supersu app instead of Kingroot 🙂
- All done! now you can uninstall supersu me app and enjoy supersu app in your phone without paying anything.
Video Tutorial on How to Root and Replace Kingroot with SuperSU without PC :
That’s all guys, this was the full guide on how to replace kingroot app and use supersu in android. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.