If someone is sharing his website URLs excessively on Facebook and anyone report that URLs as spam then Facebook blocked that URL. Is your websites URL got blocked on Facebook? and still you want to share it on Facebook Groups/Chats/Timelines. Don’t worry about that I’m here with the solution through which you will be able to share your post blocks URLs on Facebook easily and you will be able to share your URLs on Facebook Unlimited Times without any risk. Facebook sometimes block some URLs as Phishing sites, Spam Sites, or if you share one URL too much then it gets blocked. Simply create one new blogspot blog and you will be able to share that URL with some custom codes which I have mentioned below in this post.
Send/Share/Post Blocked URLs on Facebook:
Now a days peoples sharing their website URLs too much on social media platform specially on Facebook and blocking URLs is very common these days due to increased spam level day by day. Facebook bot is blocking automatically suspicious URLs which is shared on bulk. By using this method you will be able to post blocked links on Facebook and this will also work in other websites too where specific URL links is blocked. Once Facebook blocked my website link too but it is got unblocked after 2-3 days automatically. Also have a look on How to Create Unlimited Facebook Account without Using Mobile Verification.
If your URL link got blocked on Facebook, you may tried to unblock or share your URL by use of Shorten URL Links like goo.gl or bit.ly etc. But Facebook bot is smart enough to find that your shared link is Blocked URL with just 301 Redirection. Therefore, your shorten URL link also gets blocked on Facebook within a second. So you don’t have any choice rather than this one in which your URL is get redirected right after the delay of a second later. In this case it will get unblocked your URLs in Facebook and you can send or share it on Facebook simply.
Have a look on:-
- Get Paid Apps for Free on Android
- Run 2 WhatsApp Account in Single Android Mobile Phone
- Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.27 Build 3 with Patch [Updated 2017]
- Bandicam 188.8.131.524 Full Crack is Here !
- MX Player Pro v1.8.12 with AC3/DTS Audio Codec Patched
- Best Apps, Contact, Sms, Call Logs, Bookmarks, and Calendar Backup App [Super Backup]
How to Share/Post/Send Blocked URL links on Facebook:
- First of all, go to Blogger.com and Create an Account or Login with your Google Account there.
- Now click on New Blog and Create a new Blogspot blog with an URL of your choice. It is completely free of cost, their is no need of Debit or Credit Card or anything else.
- After creating Blogspot Blog of your choice URL, go to Settings > Basic and Select No in Let search engines find your blog? section and click on save changes button.
- Now go to Template option and click on Settings icon under Mobile Section and click on No. Show desktop template on mobile device option and click on Save.
- Now scroll down and click on Revert to classic template option.
- After that again scroll down a bit and you will see the option of Edit Template HTML, simply enter the script codes mentioned below.
- After tat simply replace http://www.your-blocked-url.com with the URL of your choice which you want to share on Facebook.
- Now simply Save the template and you will be able to share your blocked URL link with your new blogspot URL.
# For Example:-
URL blocked on Facebook – http://shorte.st/
Unblocked this URL by using Blogger.com – http://urtechpartner.blogspot.com/ (This links is Redirected to http://shorte.st/ automatically)
Note:- I’m posting this guide for Important use and to promote your website only. Please don’t use this method for sending suspicious links to anyone.
That’s all guys, this is the way through which you can able to share blocked URL links on Facebook easily in few minutes. You can use this method to unblock any blocked URL on Facebook. If you have any query mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates.