Hello guys, today I’m going to share an article on How to Download and Install Remix OS 2.0 on Computer or Laptop [32Bit + 64Bit]. As we all Knows Remix OS is very trending these days. So, I’m giving you a download link to download Remix OS on Computer / Laptop and you can Enjoy Remix OS on your Computer. Previously From Long time, I was waiting for Android OS for PC, And now Finally Android Remix OS is Released for PC. Have look on How to Install Phoenix OS on your PC and How To Dual Boot Multiple ROMs on Android Phone. So, You can Install Remix OS in PC, which will Give you a Android User-Experience in your PC and you can really Enjoy Android and all features of Android in your PC. Now it is Possible to Run Android Operating System and run Android Apk Apps in PC, With the help of this Remix OS Which is Developed by Jide Technology. So just Follow This Easy Tutorial to Install Remix OS 2.0 in PC. Checkout trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number and Who Checked your WhatsApp Profile.
All credit goes to Developer of Remix OS and a big thank to Jide Technology for introducing us to Android based Remix OS. There are so many operating systems are available in market but Remix OS will new in market and it’s popularity is increasing very rapidly. Remix OS is a Android OS for PC, which can be used as a dual boot Remix OS with Windows or any other OS. Checkout SMS Bomber – Text Message Bomber to Prank with your Friends and How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily.
Install Remix OS on PC
Basically, today peoples are more engaged with their smartphones as compared to their PC. So, they get habitual to android os and they become a big fan of Android operating system due to it’s popularity, user interface, apps development, etc. So, many android user want to use Android OS on PC too and with help of Remix OS 2.0 will fulfill all your needs. In remixos you will be able to run android operating system as well as able to run all android apps in PC. Earlier, to run android in PC you have to use Bluestacks, which a android emulator but now you can make your PC as a Android PC with help of RemixOS 2.0. Also download latest version GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus.
Remix OS 2.0 is an operating system developed to run all android applications and games easily without using any android emulator. Remix OS work like your android and you can install any android app in it directly. In this article I’ll guide you that How to Install Remix OS on PC so stay tuned till the end. Also checkout latest version Spotify Premium Apk for Free and also Install Dolby Atmos on Android to get unlimited fun.
Remix OS Download
If you are searching for How to install Remix OS on Computer then you are at right place. In this article I’ll guide you How to Install Remix OS on PC and also provide download links of Remix OS 32/64 Bit. You can install it on Hard Drive, Bootable USB and Virtual Box. I’m providing method to Install Remix OS on Virtual Box. Later on I’ll show you How to Dual Boot Remix OS, if you already having any operating system installed in your PC. So, that you will be able to Run Both operating system in your PC one by one by booting PC into a single boot remix os or single boot window. In this method you will be able to use both operating system i.e. Remix OS and any other OS simultaneously. Have a look on How to Increase battery life with Greenify app and How to change Boot Animation on Android Devices.
What is Remix OS?
Remix OS is an Android based operation system for computer developed by Jide Technology. RemixOS will able to Run All Android Apps, Games, Software and all other features in your PC. Remix OS 2.0 will give you a complete experience of Running Android on PC. Remix OS is the best android operating system for PC which you can install in your PC instead of using any emulator like bluestacks. Checkout How to Set Up Google Alerts Text Message on Gmail Account With Keywords and How to Unlock Pattern Lock Without Data Loss on Android Device.
Requirements for Remix OS
- Download Remix OS ISO file and Remix OS USB Installer Tool [Remix OS Official Link]
- Windows Computer with any OS installed in it.
- New partitions hard disk volume of 20 GB or above to install Remix OS.
- Legacy Mode Enabled from BIOS.
- 8 GB USB Drive in Fat32 format [USB 3.0].
- Working Internet Connection.
If your phone is not rooted then checkout How to Root Android Phone in few minutes and How to Flash Custom ROM in Any Android Device.
How to Install Remix OS on Windows PC
To install Remix OS 2.0 on PC, just follow the below given steps one by one and you will be able to Run Remix OS on PC. You have to do several task before installing Remix OS on your PC. So, dividing this tutorial into 4 steps as:
Format USB Drive
First of all take a USB Flash Drive 3.0 and format that USB drive into FAT32 format. Copy and Paste all data of USB Drive to your PC, if you have any data in it. It is necessary to have USB 3.0 to Install and Run Remix OS on PC.
Burn Remix OS on Pendrive and Make Pendrive Bootable
Once formatting get done, now you need to Burn Remix OS to USB 3.0 to your flash drive. Just Download Remix OS ISO image file then install remix OS in PC with help of pendrive and Remix OS USB Creator Tool for burning Remix OS in USB Remix OS in Pendrive. Just checkout steps from below:
- First of all, download Remix OS from above official link or download it from here. [Remix OS 2.0 32 Bit (Legacy) | Remix OS 2.0 64 Bit (Legacy) | Remix OS 2.0 64 Bit (EFI)]
- Now, extract the zip file and you will get 2 files in IT i.e. ISO file and USB Tool for making USB Bootable.
- Run USB Tool as Administration, browser ISO file and select ISO file.
- Once installation of ISO file from USB Tool get done, click OK button and the tool will complete the remaining process automatically.
The completion process will take time depending on your system performance and read-write speed of drive. Have a look on How to Increase battery life with Greenify app and How to change Boot Animation on Android Devices.
Create New Hard Drive Partition
To install Remix OS in your hard drive create a separated hard drive partition of minimum 20 GB. If you already have any free partition then you can skip this step. To create new hard drive partition follow the steps given below to create fresh partition to install Remix OS on that partition.
How to Shrink a Volume and Create a New Hard Drive Partition:
- First of all, right click on Windows button and click on Disk Management. Now, Disk Management window will open.
- Now, select any drive having more 20 GB free space expect system drive C: [I have chosen drive F:].
- After that right click on that drive and go to Shrink Volume. You will get a new window to shrink that drive, click on next till you get windows shown in picture below. Here enter the space of shrink as 20480 MB (20 GB) and click on Shrink.
- Now, you will get a Unallocated space of 20 GB.
- Right click on Unallocated space and go to New Simple Volume and click on next and then assign dive letter to it. Now, format this drive as NTFS file system and finally click on finish to complete the process.
- That’s it, you have a new hard disk partition of 20 GB.
Checkout How to Flash Custom ROM without losing data and How to Install Google Apps in Android Device with Custom ROMs.
How to Install Remix OS on PC
Once you have done all above steps then you are ready to Install Remix Operating System on PC. Just, follow the below given steps on How to Install Remix OS in PC hard Drive and before going further make sure that you have booted Remix OS on your Pendrive and created a new hard disk partition to install remix os on it.
- First of all, connect your Pendrive to your PC and then Restart your PC.
- Now, in Bios screen press your hot key for Boot options like F2, F9, F10, Del, etc. Once you get your boot option screen, select USB to boot.
- After selecting USB to boot, it start loading Remix OS, just wait for some time and let your PC to process all files of Remix OS automatically.
- Now, in the next page you will get 2 options as:
- Guest Mode
- Resident Mode
- Guest Mode
Have a look on How To Activate WhatsApp Bot For Auto-Reply Virtual Assistant Robot and How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages.
About Guest Mode:
Guest Mode is an option in which you will be able to run Remix OS without installing it on PC. So, if you just want to try Remix OS and don’t want to install it permanently on your PC then go for guest mode.
About Resident Mode:
Resident Mode is an option in which your Remix OS will actually installed on your PC. So, if you want to use it permanently by installing it on your PC like windows OS then choose Resident Mode.
Also checkout How to Use iAPCrazy for In-App Purchase and How To Use iAPFree For In-App Purchase for Free.
- Now, choose any mode from Guest Mode and Resident Mode according to your Choice.
- After that,it will ask you to choose some different options like Language, User Agreement, etc. Just select options according to choice one by one an when it ask for in which drive you want to install Remix OS 2.0, select new created hard drive their carefully because if you select any other drive then you may loose data of that drive.
- Now, you are done! Just wait for some time and it will install Remix OS in your PC automatically. It will take little longer time so don’t turn off your laptop in between and connect you charge to your laptop so that it doesn’t get turned off due to low battery.
- Once, installation get done. You will be able to boot into Remix OS.
Now, you have successfully installed Remix OS on your PC easily and you can use it whenever you want to use it. To switch the OS restart your PC and you will see a Windows Boot Manager option while your PC will booting up and it ask you to choose the OS you want to Boot. Have a look on How to Remove Watermark from a photo and How to Remove Watermark from a video.
So friends this is the complete guide on How to Download and Install Remix OS on PC. Remember one thing this process will require USB 3.0 and if you don’t have USB 3.0 then you can try Remix OS through Virtual Box. If you want to run Remix OS without installing it on separated drive then you can install Remix OS on Virtual Box and run Remix OS via Virtual Box normally. So, if you want to Install Remix OS 2.0 on Virtual Box then checkout the below given instructions. Also checkout Latest Version Freedom Apk for Free In-App Purchase and Download Latest Version Instagram Plus Apk.
How to Install Remix OS on Virtual Box
If you don’t want to take any risk and don’t want to go for mess up with installation process or Dual Boot, then you can install Remix OS on Virtual Box. Virtual Box does not affect your PC and with the help of Virtual box you will easily able to Install and Run Remix OS on your PC. To Install Remix OS on Virtual Box, you need to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, Download Virtual Box and install it on your PC from below link.
- Now, open virtual box and select new icon and it will ask you to select Operating System as Linux 2.6/3.x/4.x(64 Bit) or Remix OS.
- After that ask you to choose RAM, select RAM as per your PC configuration. I recommend to use half of your PC RAM and minimum 2GB RAM is recommended.
- Once RAM size is done, you have to configure your mouse, simply select Mouse PS/2 from the given list here.
- After that it will ask you to choose drive in which you want to install Remix OS, so just create the new drive and select here.
- Now, it will ask some more options simply follow on-screen instructions and complete the remaining process.
- Now, it will successfully Boot up Remix OS 2.0 on your PC in Virtual Box. It will ask you to choose Guest Mode or Resident Mode. Simple choose resident mode here and you are done.
- Now, it will install Remix OS on Virtual Box, just wait to complete the installation process.
- Once installation get done you will be able to run remix OS on virtual box without any issue.
Also have a look on How to Fix “Windows 7 Build 7601 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine” Error and How to Get US Netflix in Canada for Free.
That’s all guys, this is all about How to Download and Install Remix OS 2.0 on PC and How to Install Remix OS on Virtual Box. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.
I often visit your page and have noticed that you don’t update it often. More frequent updates will give your page higher authority & rank in google.
I know that writing content takes a lot of time,
but you can always help yourself with miftolo’s tools which
will shorten the time of creating an article to a couple of seconds.
Roshan Singh says
Thanks for suggestions. Yes I don’t update my site more frequent due to my upcoming exams. But I’ll soon update it frequently on daily basis.