Hello Guys, in this article I’m going to give you a guide on How to Share Fake Location on WhatsApp with Android or iPhone. If you want to prank with your friend or relatives or anyone else to have fun with them by sending your Fake Location in WhatsApp. Previously I have shared guide on How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation and Check Who Visited My WhatsApp Profile Today. In this article I’ll show you to guide to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp. By sharing fake location on Whatsapp you can hide your real location and without going on holiday you can send location of any place from your location on WhatsApp. To sent Fake WhatsApp Location read this post completely. Also checkout best way to Capture Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone Secretly and Also try Spotify Music Premium APK for Free.
As we all know How to Send Real location in WhatsApp so I’m skipping that part. So I only discuss about Sending Fake WhatsApp Location. You can send/share Fake Location on WhatsApp without any VPN in Android. It is very easy to Spoof Location on WhatsApp without any issue using third-party apps. Also read How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily. Their is no inbuilt feature for sending Spoofed Location on WhatsApp. There many third-party apps available for Sending Fake Location on WhatsApp for WhatsApp Location Spoofing. So just follow the instruction given below for Trick to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp. To Spoof Location to anyone on WhatsApp on Android or iPhone or Windows Devices read this blog till end. Checkout trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number and download Latest GB WhatsApp.
How to Send Fake Location to Friends on WhatsApp on Android Smartphone :
If you have android smartphone and want to send fake whatsapp loaction of my device to someone else in whatsapp. You can easily prank friends by this Fake GPS Location app and send any country location to any person on WhatsApp easily. Simply follow the step given below. Checkout most trending trick on How to Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limits and Facebook Premium Social Toolkit for Free.
- Install Fake GPS Location app in your phone from here.
- Now , go to your Phone’s Setting – About Phone, Tap 7 Times on Build Number.
- After that you will get a new setting of Developer options. Open your Phone’s settings, and select option of Developer Options & tick Allow Moke Location Button.
- Now Open WhatsApp Fake GPS Location App on your Android Device, select Search from top and search for your desired location to send on whatsapp.
- After getting your searched Fake Location , tap on Set Location Button and that’s it.
- Now just open your whatsapp and send your fake location to others whatsapp.
How to Send Fake Whatsapp Location on iPhone :
If you have iphone and searching for sharing fake GPS location on whatsapp then you can send your fake location to others via iphone by using these steps. Have a look on Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and Share a Blocked URL on Facebook.
Note:- You need to Jailbreak First if your iphone is not jailbroken.
- Open Cydia Tweak from your iPhone and Search for LocationFaker.
- You will find 2 versions of LocationFaker there, select according to your device compatibility and install Location Faker.
- After installation gets finished, open Location Faker ios app, you will see your current location on home screen.
- Just search and select your desired fake location on Location Faker App.
- After that select location of your choice, and click On button from lower left corner.
- That’s it, all done.
- Now open Whatsapp and send new location on Whatsapp and your fake location will be sent to your friend.
Video Tutorial on How to send Fake Loacation on Whatsapp via iPhone:
That’s all guys, this was the full guide on how to share fake GPS Location WhatsApp via android or iphone devices. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.