Hello guys, today in this flashify tutorail I will tell you How to Flash Custom Recovery / Boot / Kernel Image file with the help of Flashify App. Nexus device users and some other users are facing problem while installing any zip file or boot.img files and other custom kernel. While flashing these files you must need a laptop for flashing these files since flashing zip files and custom recovery is very difficult. Checkout previously shared articles on How to Unlock Pattern Lock Without Data Loss on Android Device and How to Install Phoenix OS on your PC? So to overcome these difficulties and switching on laptop again and again, developer named Christian Göllner developed a new application named Flashify specially to flash custom recovery and install boot image easily. Almost every android users are flashing custom ROM and custom recovery in their phones instead of using stock ROM. Have a look on latest version of GB WhatsApp, download it for having 2 whatsapp in one android and trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number. Just because no one likes the restrictions of the stock ROM and everyone is interested in Custom ROM so that they can edit anything and customize their smartphone. So flashify help you to install custom recovery in your phone easily so that you can install those files without using recovery in your android device using flashify. Checkout SMS Bomber – Text Message Bomber For Prank with Your Friends and Spotify Premium Apk.
How to Use Flashify to Install Files
Flashify is an android app which is used to install custom recovery directly without looking on Google and you don’t need any laptop for this because it automatically search for the recovery of the your phone model and if it available then it ask you to flash and if you allow it flash custom recovery automatically. Also read How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily and See who visited your Whatsapp profile today. Flashify have a function to backup your ROM and your custom recovery which is an awesome feature of it as well as this application has simple and easy user interface so that you can flash custom recovery image without any issues. Flashify has feature of direct reboot your bootloader and boot up into recovery mode. Checkout Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and how to Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers. To start recovery mode we have to press some key combination and restart our to get boot up into recovery mode but using flashify it is become easy and you can directly boot into recovery mode and all the flashing works becomes easy for any android user. Have a look on How to Hide WhatsApp Images & Videos From Gallery in Android or iPhone and best app to Take Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone Secretly.
Features of Flashify App
- Flash your image or kernel file without recovery.
- No need to search on Google for custom recovery of your mobile.
- Backup Your device ROM eaisly.
- Backup and restore from SD Card or cloud or dropbox directly.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and no need to use recovery again and again.
- Keep track of your files which you have recently flashed in your device.
Note:- Sometimes flashify misbehaves so try this at your own risk and I’m not responsible for any damage caused during using flashify.
Checkout How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation
Requirements to Flash Custom Recovery / Kernel with Flashify App
- Download and install Flashify APK from here.
- A zip file to flash in your device lets have it from How to Install Dolby Atmos in Android Device which work on android version 4.3+
- Download the zip file into your SD Card or your internal storage but don’t extract the zip files.
- Most important a rooted android device.
Have a look on How to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp with Android or iPhone Devices
How to Use Flashify to Install Custom Recovery, Boot Images and Kernels without Desktop
- Download and install flashify from above and open it.
- Once you open the flashify app it will ask you for permissions, simply give the all root access permission required.
- Now go to Backup/Restore section and backup your stock kernel and recovery file for future so that if you want that in future then backup will help you to roll back to original recovery.
- Now click go to flash and tap on Zip File and then choose zip file if kernel or recovery is in flashable zip file or you can select Boot image file if you have any img file of kernel or select Recovery image option if you have img file of your device custom recovery.
- Now choose the zip file from your SD Card which you have downloaded in your internal or external storage.
- After that flash the file in your device and wait for sometime and then you can also flash recovery in your device.
- Click on recovery and choose your device recovery and install it in your device.
Have a look on How To Remove Watermark From Photo/Image
How to Reboot in Recovery Mode After Flash
- First of all install Quick Reboot App in your android phone.
- After successful install, open it and grant all root permissions of this app.
- Now you will see some options in this app, simply tap on Recovery option.
- Now your mobile will boot into recovery mode and you can check new recovery mode option in your device.
Have a look on Free Premium Facebook Social Toolkit.
Flashify is also used to backup your ROM and custom recovery into Dropbox or Google Drive so that you can roll back it in future if you want at any time. You can also install custom recoveries like Philz, TWRP and CWM. These days TWRP is used most by the android users because of its great features like mount option and we can mount OTG cable directly with this application no need to reboot your device. Checkout Who Visited Your WhatsApp Profile Today and How to Record WhatsApp Calls on android or iphone devices.
Thats all guys, this is the full flashify tutorial on how to install custom recovery with flashify in your device and flash any custom ROM or Boot image or Kernel easily. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.