Hello guys, today I going to share a Trick to Fix This Copy of Windows is not Genuine. Often we are able to notice users inquiring for Fix Windows 7 not genuine error. Actually, few friends of mine ask me that they’re facing a problem “This copy of Windows is not genuine” after using the Windows 7 for few days. Also read how to play youtube video in background and download latest version of GB WhatsApp. The reason is quite obvious, yes they’re using pirated copy of Windows 7. Whatever, but they’re expecting a solution to fix this issue. Currently, this can be the time on behalf of me to prove myself since I can’t upset my friend’s expectations. Anyhow if you’re additionally facing the same issue on your windows 7, we have a straightforward guide which is able to assist you to mend ‘Windows 7 Not genuine Error’. Just follow easy to use guide on ‘How to fix Windows 7 not genuine error’. Checkout trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number.
Basically, this is very annoying thing when you get error like “This Copy of Windows is not Genuine” on your Windows 7 Operating System which occurs either due to not running a genuine copy of windows or your license got expired or may be due to error in any windows updates. Due to which we get an error at the computer startup on right bottom that Windows is Not Genuine and computer background change to black screen. Checkout best android launchers i.e. Windows 7 Launcher and Windows 10 Launcher. Just because we have a tendency to area unit providing you an answer to “This copy of Windows isn’t genuine” issue, it doesn’t mean we’re supporting piracy. We’re exclusively against piracy and after all, the most effective thanks to solve this issue is to shop for a genuine copy of windows 7 from market or on-line store. This solution is barely for people who aren’t within the position of buying a spanking new copy of Windows 7 at the instant. Now, let’s get you into the answer wherever we’ve summed up a step by step guide. Checkout How to Use iAPCrazy and iAPFree for Free In-App Purchases.
Please note that this is just an educational tutorial for the person who bought an original windows copy and still getting this kind of error. I do not support any kind of piracy and highly recommend you to buy a genuine windows. Checkout how to remove watermark from images and how to remove watermark from videos.
Steps to Fix Windows 7 Not genuine Error:
- Log into your windows 7 and open the command prompt. To open command prompt, type “cmd” keyword within the search field of start menu. Right before gap the cmd from search results, right-click on “cmd.exe” and click on as run as administrator. As a reference, see below image.
- Once the Command prompt window is opened, type the following command:-
- Be careful that you have opened the command prompt using “Run as administrator option” otherwise this command will not work.
- Now, hit enter to run the command.
- If the command executed successfully, a confirmation window will pop-up stating that “Command completed successfully, please restart the system for the changes to take effect”. Just follow the instruction and restart your computer so that the changes you have made can take effect.
- After restarting your PC, you will not receive any “This copy of Windows isn’t genuine” error.
So, finally congratulations, you’ve successfully “Fix Windows 7 not genuine error”. Now the issue “This copy of Windows isn’t genuine” won’t popup again and again on your task bar. Anyway, if you’re facing any drawback at any step, feel free to ask just by commenting below. Checkout how to install dolby atmos in android and Spotify Music Premium App for premium feature, unlimited online streaming.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix “Windows 7 Build 7601 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine” Error
That’s all guys, this is the simple trick on How to Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.