Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days:
Hello guys, in this article I’m going to share a guide on how to change fb name without 60 days. In Facebook their is one restriction over changing the profile name before 60 days of limit, after 60 days you will be able to change your Facebook Profile Name. Have a look on Latest version GB WhatsApp and How to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp with Android or iPhone Devices. Want to know how to change facebook name on mobile use fb name change trick. So if you want to change your Facebook Profile Name before 60 days and want to change it back then read this post simply and follow the instructions given below on facebook name change 60 days bypass. This post is based on changing Facebook Profile Name before 60 days bypass limit with a simple technique. Checkout How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation and Check Who Visited My WhatsApp Profile Today.
Changing Facebook Display Profile Name before 60 days is also possible officially but you have to send your documents to Facebook for verification which is not a convenient option to go for. I’m here with a simple fb name change trick to Change your Profile Name on Facebook Before/After 60 Days. Also checkout Spotify Music Premium Apk for free. Facebook restricted users to change their name before 60 days for Privacy Reason and Stop Spam action done by user. So we have to go for fb name change limit hack for fb name change trick before 60 days. Checkout Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and how to Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers.
Have a look on:-
- Get Paid Apps for Free on Android
- Run 2 WhatsApp Account in Single Android Mobile Phone
- Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.27 Build 3 with Patch [Updated 2017]
- Bandicam 220.127.116.114 Full Crack is Here !
- MX Player Pro v1.8.12 with AC3/DTS Audio Codec Patched
- Best Apps, Contact, Sms, Call Logs, Bookmarks, and Calendar Backup App [Super Backup]
Facebook Name Change Before/After Limits:
Sometimes we fascinate or require to change our Name on Facebook Account and later on realize that it is looking Awkward or previous name is perfect so you need to change your Profile Name again using this method to change fb name before 60 days trick. Checkout how to take Picture of Person when they try to Unlock Your Phone and Enter Wrong Pattern or Password and how to Share a Blocked URL on Facebook. But when you want to change your name and go to name settings it shows a message that You can’t change your name at this time because you have already changed it within the last 60 days. Also checkout how to Create Single Name Facebook Account. So to change your Name, you have 2 options to Change your Name from Facebook Account:
- Send your Documents of legal Name to Facebook for Verification Purpose.
- Use this guide to Change your Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limit which is mentioned below.
So guys, simply follow the steps given below and remember that you have to do this steps on your PC Browser, steps may differ according to your device.
How to Change Name from Facebook Profile Before 60 Days:
Want to change fb name after limit – & – remove limit forever follow the instruction given below on how to change fb name without 60 days.
- First of all open your Web Browser on your Laptop and Login to your Facebook Account in which you want to change your Name.
- Now go to http://facebook.com/hacked on your Browser.
- It will ask you for your Account Email or Phone and Password, Enter your ID and password of your Facebook profile to login.
- After that click on Continue then it will ask you Which is your correct name?
- After that Select your name from list and click on Next button.
- Now you are done, it will show you a message of All finished! and you will be able to change your Name from Facebook Profile Before 60 Days Limit successfully.
That’s all guys, this is the way by which you will be able to change your Facebook Username Before 60 Days without any issues of limits. If you have any query regarding this post mention it on comment section below. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates.