Hello guys, today I’m going to share an article on How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently. These days Facebook is become a biggest social networking platform over internet and it has about 1 Billion active users around the world but most of them doesn’t know How to delete Facebook Permanently. So, friends don’t worry about that if you are one of them because I’m going to give a complete guide on this topic about Deleting Facebook Accounts Permanently. Also checkout How to Hack Facebook Account without downloading anything.
Basically, Facebook is great platform for staying in touch with our friends and families but some peoples thinks that it become a bit overwhelming due to constant bombardment of updates, advertisement, frequent messages, likes, pokes, and specially tags. In a case study of Facebook Addiction by researchers at University of Winchester, ten self-confessed Facebook Addicts were asked to stop using their Facebook Accounts for four weeks and most of them quickly became isolated from friends and family, so they reported that they feeling cut off from the world. So, few people are want to delete their account to get rid of this addiction. Although, if someone finally decided that I want to delete Facebook Account permanently; let me tell you difference between Deleting and Deactivating Facebook Account first. If you want to change your Facebook Name with 60 days then checkout How to Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limits.
Difference Between Deleting and Deactivating Facebook
Seems like both are same but their have lots of differences. Deleting Facebook Account means you are going to delete facebook permanently. So, after going for facebook account deletion, facebook give you a 14 days time period to change your mind or get rid of it. If you change your mind within this 14 days you can login and restore it again but you can’t restore it again once deleted. Also read Free Premium Facebook Social Toolkit to perform multiple task on Facebook at once and best way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools. Deactivating Facebook Account means you are going to temporarily disable Facebook Account and you can activate it again restore it again at anytime. So before proceeding to how to delete FB account permanently, let me tell you how to Backup Facebook data before deleting so that if in future you want to get back to Facebook then you have your old account data and not to start from beginning from zero. Also have a look How to create multiple facebook accounts without phone verification.
How To Backup All Facebook Data Before Deleting Account
So, to get backup of all posts, video and photos of your facebook data that you are posted on your timeline follow the given steps one by one.
- Go to facebook.com and sign in your facebook account.
- Click on Down Arrow in the right hand top corner.
- Go to setting and then in general settings.
- In General Account Settings, click “Download a copy of your Facebook data“.
- That’s it, an archive file is downloaded containing all your Facebook data.
Also Have a look on:
- Trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number.
- How To Create Multiple Gmail Accounts without Verification.
- Indian Disposable Phone Number to Bypass OTP Codes.
- Stylish Girls DP for WhatsApp & Facebook
Step To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- Go to Facebook.com and login your Facebook account.
- Now, go to down arrow menu from right top corner and choose help.
- Now it open search box type DELETE and choose “How do I permanently delete my account“.
- After that go to first option and you will get a window, in this you see “Let us know” click on it.
- Now, click on “Delete My Account” and enter your current password in the next windows. Now you get a notice from facebook for that you 14 days to go to delete Facebook Account for lifetime.
- Now, it provide the password and Captcha.
Note:- If you login during this 14 days period then your account deletion will be canceled.
Some Important Points:
- Facebook takes 90 days time to delete data stored in it’s database system.
- It also have some material copies such as log record.
- Information is stored in your account get deleted permanently after these period which can’t be backup once get deleted.
- Friend list, messages, posts, videos, photos and all other data of timeline get deleted permanently.
Thats all guys, this is How you can Delete Facebook Account Permanently. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.
I followed your given instructions and it works for me. Thanks man!
Roshan Singh says
Your welcome Luna,
Lisa Lynn says
Thanks Roshan Sir…
Roshan Singh says
Your Welcome Lisa?
Huma Rani says
Thanks Sir, Great Article..
Keep sharing best Article.
Roshan Singh says
Your Welcome Huma Rani, keep visiting…
Mike Quinalty says
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through issues with your RSS. I don’t know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!