Hello Guys, in this article I’m going to share a trick to Remove Your Last Name from Facebook to have single name on Facebook using a proxy and port of Indonesia IP. Since is one of the most used and popular social media platform and everyone want to get updated with the tricks trending these days, to get popular between your friends you must have to get updated with the trending Facebook Trick. Have a look on Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts without Using Mobile Verification. These days peoples want to hide their last name and show only first name in their Facebook Profile but when you go to Facebook Settings then you will find that there is no such option to have Single Name Facebook Account. So if you want to hide last name on Facebook just follow the instructions given below.
There are many Facebook Tricks trending these days which you may use in your Facebook Account, from which one of the good trick which you can apply to your Facebook Account is how to hide last name on facebook or Removing Last Name From Facebook Account and you can easily Make a Single Name Facebook ID with help of your Laptop or Smartphone. You may like to read Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days.
- 1 Trick to Make Facebook Account with First Name:
- 2 Requirements Before Changing Your Name On Facebook Account:
- 3 How to Make a Single Name Account or Hide Last Name on Facebook:
- 4 How to Hide Last Name on Facebook with Mobile Device:
- 5 Requirements Before Removing Last Name on Facebook Account from Smartphone:
Trick to Make Facebook Account with First Name:
In Indonesia, Facebook allows people to have a Single Name Facebook ID by removing their Last Name from their Facebook Account. So we are going to change the device location to Indonesia first, after that we will be able to Remove Last Name from Facebook easily. In Indonesia it is Legal to have a Single Name i.e. your First Name only on Facebook Account, so it a official trick. Now first of all we are going to Change our Location to Indonesia by using Hola VPN proxy and then follow some simple steps to Change your Facebook Profile Name to First Name only. You checkout this post to Share Blocked URL on Facebook. So just checkout how to make single name in facebook using google chrome.
Requirements Before Changing Your Name On Facebook Account:
- Download Google Chrome Browser from here, if you don’t have this.
- Download Hola VPN Chrome Extension and Install it.
- Facebook Account from which you want to Remove Middle Name and Last Name or Surname.
- Laptop/PC with Google Chrome Browser and Hola VPN Extension Installed.
How to Make a Single Name Account or Hide Last Name on Facebook:
- Download and Install Google Chrome, if you don’t have Chrome Browser otherwise just skip this step.
- Now Download and Hola VPN Extension in your Google Chrome Browser.
- After that click on Hola Extension and simply Turn On it by a single click.
- Now it will ask you to enter your website Address, so simply enter facebook.com and then it will show you different countries and their states. Select Indonesia from the list.
- After that reload your Facebook page and login to your account.
- Then go to Facebook Settings and click on Language Settings.
- Now select the option of Bahasa Indonesia from the List.
- After successful change of language on Facebook Account. Go Back to Settings and click on General Settings and Remove your Middle Name and Last Name from here and click on Review Change.
- Congrats your work is Done here, Now you will have a Facebook Account with First Name Only.
How to Hide Last Name on Facebook with Mobile Device:
Above given steps are working in PC/Laptop only. But if you don’t have PC/Laptop then you can remove your last name from your mobile device to have Single name FB ID. Simply follow the instructions mentioned on how to make single name in facebook using android below to remove last name from Facebook Account.
Requirements Before Removing Last Name on Facebook Account from Smartphone:
- First of all open any browser from your device but I will suggest you to use Google Chrome Browser because it has translation feature in it.
- After that open m.facebook.com on your browser.
- now login and go to settings and click on Language option.
- Select Tamil language from the list.
- After that if you are using chrome browser it will automatically translate Tamil to English Language. Click on Yes and go back to settings.
- Click on general and select Name option. Now simply remove Middle Name and Last Name from Your Facebook Account and then click on review change option, enter your Password to confirm.
- It will Automatically Remove Last Name from your Facebook Profile Successfully.
- Now go back to settings and set language to English.
That’s all guys, with above methods you can have Single Name Facebook Account 2022 to make Single Name Account on Facebook or to Hide Last Name on Facebook. If you have any query mention it on comment section below. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates.