Hello guys, today I’m going to share a very useful article on How to Share Blocked URL on Facebook. If someone is sharing his website URLs excessively on Facebook and anyone report that URLs as spam then Facebook blocked that URL. Is your websites URL got blocked on Facebook? and still you want to share it on Facebook Groups/Chats/Timelines. Also checkout How to make unlimited Facebook Accounts without Verification and Trick to Make Single Name Facebook Account. Don’t worry about that I’m here with the solution through which you will be able to share your post blocks URLs on Facebook easily and you will be able to share URLs on Facebook Unlimited Times without any risk. Facebook sometimes block some URLs as Phishing sites, Spam Sites, or if you share one URL too much then it gets blocked. Simply create one new blogspot blog and you will be able to share that URL with some custom codes which I have mentioned below in this post. Also read How to Change Facebook Name before 60 Day Limit and How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently with Backup.
Send/Share/Post Blocked URLs on Facebook:
Now a days peoples sharing their website URLs too much on social media platform specially on Facebook and blocking URLs is very common these days due to increased spam level day by day. Facebook bot is blocking automatically suspicious URLs which is shared on bulk and ban them. By using this method you will be able to post blocked links on Facebook and this will also work in other websites too where specific URL links is blocked and you can easily able to share banned URL on Facebook. Once Facebook blocked my website link too but it is got unblocked after 2-3 days automatically. You may like Stylish Girls Profile Pictures For Facebook and WhatsApp and Free Facebook Social Premium Toolkit for Chrome.
If your URL link got blocked on Facebook, you may tried to unblock or share your URL by use of Shorten URL Links like goo.gl or bit.ly etc. But Facebook bot is smart enough to find that your shared link is Blocked URL with just 301 Redirection. Therefore, your shorten URL link also gets blocked on Facebook within a second. So you don’t have any choice rather than this one in which your URL is get redirected right after the delay of a second later. In this case it will get unblocked your URLs in Facebook and you can send or share it on Facebook simply. Also read best way to Unblock Facebook restriction from School, College and Offices and How to Design Your Facebook Profile Wall to Make it More Attractive.
Have a look on:-
- Install iPhone 14 Pro Max Dynamic Island For Android without Root
- Internet Download Manager (IDM) 7.1 Portable Pre-activated
- Get Paid Apps for Free on Android
- Run 2 WhatsApp Account in Single Android Mobile Phone
- MX Player Pro v1.8.12 with AC3/DTS Audio Codec Patched
- Best Apps, Contact, Sms, Call Logs, Bookmarks, and Calendar Backup App [Super Backup]
How to Share/Post/Send Blocked URL links on Facebook:
- First of all, go to Blogger.com and Create an Account or Login with your Google Account there.
- Now click on New Blog and Create a new Blogspot blog with an URL of your choice. It is completely free of cost, their is no need of Debit or Credit Card or anything else.
- After creating Blogspot Blog of your choice URL, go to Settings > Basic and Select No in Let search engines find your blog? section and click on save changes button.
- Now go to Template option and click on Settings icon under Mobile Section and click on No. Show desktop template on mobile device option and click on Save.
- Now scroll down and click on Revert to classic template option.
- After that again scroll down a bit and you will see the option of Edit Template HTML, simply enter the script codes mentioned below. [Download Code Script]
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">
<meta name="referrer" content="none">
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow,noodp,noydir"/>
<meta property="og:locale" content="en_US" />
<meta property="og:type" content="article" />
<meta property="og:title" content="Add title here" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Add description is here" />
<meta property="og:url" content="http://123.blogspot.com" />
<meta property="og:image" content="http://example.com/logo.png" />
- After tat simply replace http://www.your-blocked-url.com with the URL of your choice which you want to share on Facebook.
- Now simply Save the template and you will be able to share your blocked URL link with your new blogspot URL.
# For Example:-
URL blocked on Facebook – http://shorte.st/
Unblocked this URL by using Blogger.com – http://urtechpartner.blogspot.com/ (This links is Redirected to http://shorte.st/ automatically)
Note:- I’m posting this guide for Important use and to promote your website only. Please don’t use this method for sending suspicious links to anyone.
Video Tutorial on How to Unblock and Share/Post/Send Blocked URL links on Facebook
That’s all guys, this is the way through which you can able to share blocked URL links on Facebook easily in few minutes. You can use this method to unblock any blocked URL on Facebook. If you have any query mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.