The free and the best Google keyword rank checker tool by the search engine reports is the tool that we are going to discuss today in detail with you guys. This tool is known to be one of the best assistant tools that will help you in better search engine optimization of your content. Now in this three-minute post, we are going to teach you about the use of this keyword rank checker tool, plus we will also tell you about the reasons that will make you understand why this tool is more reliable than any other free or paid tool on the web. You will also learn how keywords affect your ranking position and seo score; in fact, we are going to start with this aspect right below!
Keywords- what they are and their importance in SEO!
Keywords, as the name tells us, are special and important words, now these special words are the ones that we use when we are looking for a certain query on the internet. These are the words and the phrases that we actually use to explain the topic that we are looking to explain in the shortest way and the most precise way. Now, these words and phrases become the top-ranked keywords when they are listed by the search engine. The more people search for a specific keyword, the more your search query becomes denser, and the more it will gain a better ranking position.
Now it should be very clear to you guys that the better and top-ranked keywords you would use, the better the position of your rank will be. We want you guys to understand that a search engine has nothing to do with the quality of content until and unless you are using the most top-ranked word in your content. An article having more well-researched facts and a better writing quality would not be ranked above the one that has properly stuffed top-ranked keywords. So you know now that what calls you to have to make!
Now coming to the main query of today’s article, how can we check the ranking position of keywords with the online tools!
Keyword rank checker with search engine reports!
The keyword rank checker/ keyword position checker or Google rank checker tool is all the names with which this tool is famous. You guys should know that the reason that this keyword rank checker tool is also known by Google rank checker is that it can tell you about the position of the same keyword with respect to different locations of Google’s search engines! Yes! You will be surprised to know, but this is how this phenomenon works, the ranking position of a keyword on different locations, countries, and devices is not the same, and so you have to use the top-rated keywords for the location and the audience that you are targeting!
Below we have explained how this keyword rank checker works and how you can get the desired information from it!
- https://searchenginereports.net/ use this link to direct yourself to the Google keyword rank checker!
- Open the tool and start filling the blank bar once you go through the interface.
- You have to specify the domain address of your website and the one of your competition as well. In this way, the tool can run through an inside check about the topics and the niche of content you are having on your website.
- After his step, you have to enter the location of the Google search engine, and you can select from the complete list of google search engines working in different countries and different localities!
- After specifying the search engine location, you have to select the device which you are targeting your content with. You should know that mobile users and desktop users have different density and types of keyword searching, and for this very reason, you have to specify to the tool whether you are looking for details with respect to desktop rankings or smartphones’!
- The next step is to enter ten keywords in the keyword box of the tool, and you have to make sure that you enter the words that you have stuffed or that you want to stuff in our content and you should make sure that you enter one keyword in one line and after that move to the next.
- Click on the SEARCH POSITION/RANKING button that you will see below the box!
The tool will tell you details of the ranks that the words share within less than a few seconds. You should know that the keyword rank checker tool also has another alternate method of checking rankings of words, and that is by just adding the domain address of the site on which you have used the word. It will automatically detect the words used as key and will tell you about their position on the engine you are being listed on!