Hello guys, today I’m going to share an article on How to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp to Read WhatsApp Deleted Messages. WhatsApp has introduced new feature to Revoke WhatsApp Messages i.e. Delete WhatsApp Messages. Sometimes you or others delete messages after sending them so you’re unable to read them and if you want to read them then read this article till the end and you’ll be able to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages easily. Also checkout Indian Disposable Numbers for OTP Verification and How to Send SMS Anonymous without Registration. It is one of the most trending article of these day but it has some disadvantages too. WhatsApp Delete Message for Everyone is very useful feature but sometimes it make you face some trouble too. Like if someone has made any promise to you or said anything to you and when it comes to obey that then they don’t. Also see How to Hack Facebook Account in minutes and Xfinity Hotspot Username and Password Hack. Now you don’t have any proof due to this Delete for Everyone feature of WhatsApp. But if you use this simple trick which I’m going to share here then you’ll have all deleted messages of WhatsApp with you and Revoke Deleted Messages. Checkout trick to create a WhatsApp Account with US Number, Check Who Visited My WhatsApp Profile Today and Hotstar Premium Username and Password Hack.
How to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp
This Anti-Revoke Feature is not available on official WhatsApp. If you want to Read WhatsApp Delete for Everyone Messages then you have to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp. Whenever anyone delete message for everyone or revoke whatsapp messages then it will get invisible for both sender and receiver’s WhatsApp. Also download PS3 Emulator for Android to Play PS3 Games on Android and XBox Emulator for Android to run xbox games in Android. These deleted message will never come back and you are unable read them if you have not read them. Now, what to do? Don’t worry! I’m here to tell you how to Enable Anti Revoke Feature in WhatsApp so that you can Read WhatsApp Delete for Everyone Messages easily. Also checkout How to See Someone’s Hidden Photos on Facebook and How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook.
As you are here then you already know that their is no Anti-Revoke feature in official WhatsApp. But it is possible to Enable Anti Revoke WhatsApp Messages using GB WhatsApp Apk. GB WhatsApp is one of the best WhatsApp Modded App, their are some other modded whatsapp are their like WhatApp Plus and YoWhatsApp. These apps are modded version of official WhatsApp along with many extra features in it. These whatsapp apps are build with Anti Revoke WhatsApp Message Option in it too. Also checkout latest version Spotify Premium Apk for Free and Dolby Atmos Apk.
Requirement to Read WhatsApp Deleted Messages or Enable Anti Revoke Feature
As I have already told you that there is no option to Enable Anti Revoke feature in Official WhatsApp. Still, if you want to Enable Anti-Revoke WhatsApp Deleted Messages feature then you’ll require few things to enable it. Also try SMS Bomber – To Prank with your Friends with unlimited SMS Bombs, How to Hack Facebook Account and Stylish Girls DP for Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Android Phone
- Latest Version GB WhatsApp Apk
- Working Internet Connection
How to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature to Read WhatsApp Deleted Messages
- First of all, you have to uninstall the official WhatsApp that is installed on your phone. Before uninstalling your WhatsApp don’t forget to make backup of your chats.
- Now, Download GB WhatsApp from here.
- Once, you’ve downloaded GB WhatsApp Apk then install it on your device.
- Once installation is done, open it, verify your number to activate your WhatsApp so that it is become ready to use.
- Now, to Enable Anti-Revoke WhatsApp Delete for Everyone Messages, go to setting from right top.
- After that, in the setting tab options go to Privacy option.
- In Privacy Tab you will see an option “Enable Anti-Revoke” Feature as last option in the list.
- To enable this feature just tap on “Enable Anti-Revoke” option and once you tap on it your WhatsApp will restart automatically and Anti-Revoke option is enabled now.
- All done! Now you can if your friend delete any message after sending then it will not get deleted from your WhatsApp and You’ll able to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages easily.
Tutorial on How to Read Deleted Message by Using Anti Revoke Feature
At present this feature of Anti-Revoke option is available in WhatsApp Modded Apps like GB WhatsApp Apk. May be this Anti-Revoke Feature will come in upcoming updates of official WhatsApp. Also checkout How to Get Paid Apps for Free and How to Remove Shutterstock Watermark Online.
That’s all guys, this How to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages. If you have any query of suggestion mention it on comment section. Thanks for visiting and stay connected for more updates. Subscribe to our website to get notification of latest post and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+ and Tumblr.